Career Management Tools
The Career Management Tools site is designed to equip you with the information, resources, and tools you need to successfully manage your career planning and job search process.
The tools will help you:
- Understand your career options.
- Focus on your strengths and what you have to offer a prospective employer.
- Prepare a professional resume and cover letter.
- Handle the interview process, resulting in making a strong impact on others.
- Career Planning Process
- Career Options
- Career Skills List
- Job Seeking Activity Goals
- Career Management Bibliography
- Top Job Sites
- Resume Types and Samples
- Accomplishment Statements
- Cover Letter Samples
- Overview of the Interview Process
- Researching the Organization
- Key Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Questions to Ask a Potential Employer
- After the Interview – Follow-Up Letters