For an appointment please call: 973-972-2343
The Digestive Disease Center provides a full-range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for disorders of the gastrointestinal system including diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon and rectum, as well as the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
In a multidisciplinary approach and close collaboration with General Surgery, Interventional Radiology, Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplant Surgery, patients receive excellence of care.
Commonly treated problems are:
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Colonic polyps
- Gallstone disease
- Acute and chronic liver disease
- Pre and post liver transplant services
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Colon cancer screening
- Motility disorders of the esophagus, stomach and colon