Mission, Vision and Values
As New Jersey’s public academic health center, University Hospital is committed to providing exceptional care to every patient, every time.
Partnering with our communities, University Hospital improves health for generations to come.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Respect: We embrace the value of each person, sensitive to each individual’s unique and diverse needs.
- Reliability: We’re passionate about the care we provide and we are accountable to each other to achieve high quality, safety, and service.
- Teamwork: We communicate and collaborate to achieve shared goals, recognizing the contribution of each team member.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and are committed to an honest and equitable environment.
- Stewardship: We responsibly manage resources for our patients, their families and the communities we serve.