Procurement Process Overview for Purchases in Excess of $40,000
As of July 1, 2015, the process for submitting a procurement request has changed. The new process is detailed below.
- The requestor must obtain approval for the procurement from the appropriate party in the requestor’s department.
- Download and complete the Procurement Intake Form. This form is required for all types of procurements including requests for proposal (RFP), waivers, state contracts, etc.
- Submit the form to the Procurement Services Department (PS) email address: email@example.com.
- Once PS receives the form, PS will determine the best method (RFP, waiver, state contracts, etc.) for procurement.
- PS will return the Form to the requestor indicating the method of procurement and the buyer that has been assigned to the procurement.
- The buyer will guide the requestor through the remainder of the procurement process.
Note: Requestors seeking a waiver of the advertised bidding statutes will no longer complete the waiver application form.
For procurement related inquiries or assistance, please contact Procurement Services at (973) 972-1245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.