UH BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The UH Board of Directors comprises eleven members, who are appointed by the Governor for five year terms.
- Hon. Donald T. DiFrancesco, Chairman
- James M. Orsini, M.D., Vice-Chairma
- Robert L. Barchi, MD, PhD, ex-officio
- David Brody, MD.
- Annette Catino, MBA
- Cecile A. Feldman, DMD, MBA, ex-officio
- Tanya Freeman, ESQ.
- Keith Green, BS.
- Robert L. Johnson, MD, FAAP, ex-officio
- Robert J. Rubino, MD, FACOG
- Brian L. Strom, MD, MPH , ex-officio
All correspondence should be addressed to:
University Hospital Board of Directors Office
150 Bergen Street, Room D-349
Newark, New Jersey 07103
Telephone: 973-972-5286 Fax: 973-972-1105 E-mail: email@example.com
The Board of Directors conducts meetings pursuant to the requirements of the Open Public Meeting Act (Sunshine Law). The law neither requires nor prohibits public comments. The Board will permit members of the public to speak in accordance with this protocol provided that the comments are for appropriate public purposes and do not interfere with the accomplishment of University business.
The following rules shall apply to all public comment.