UH Community Oversight Board
The UH Community Oversight Board comprises nine members, who are appointed to serve for five year terms.
- Nancy Hamstra, ex-officio – Chair
- Suzanne H. Atkin, MD, FACEP, FACP, ex-officio - Member
- Robert L. Barchi, MD, PhD, ex-officio - Member
- Nicole K. Butler, - Member
- Deborah E. Collins, Esq. - Member
- Thomas M. Daly, FHFMA, CPA, ex-officio - Member
- John J. Gerow - Member
- Diane Hill, PhD - Member
- Jean Pierce - Member
All mail correspondence should be addressed to:
University Hospital Community Oversight Board Office
150 Bergen Street, Room D-346
Newark, New Jersey 07103
Telephone: 973-972-5658 Fax: 973-972-6943 E-mail: email@example.com
The UH Community Oversight Board conducts meetings pursuant to the requirements of the Open Public Meeting Act (Sunshine Law). The law neither requires nor prohibits public comments. The Board will permit members of the public to speak in accordance with this protocol provided that the comments are for appropriate public purposes and do not interfere with the accomplishment of University business.
The following rules shall apply to all public comment.